Rock Creek Resort is located 5 miles south of the charming, historic mountain town of Red Lodge, Montana.
The resort’s thirty acres sit right on Rock Creek nestled in the Beartooth Mountains on the renowned Beartooth All-American Road. Travel 62 miles along one of the most scenic highways in the country and you arrive at the North East entrance of Yellowstone Park.
There are endless activities and adventures to experience within the area such as hiking, fishing, biking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting, golf, skiing, cross country skiing and more. Needless to say you will never run out of fun things to do. It’s the perfect place for an escape with your family, meetings, weddings or family reunions. Consider us your “Base camp for the Beartooth Mountains”.
- Billings, MT – Logan International Airport (1 hour 15 min.)
- Cody, WY – Yellowstone Regional Airport (1 hour 15 min.)
- Bozeman, MT – Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport (2 hours 30 min.)
- Rental cars are available at all three airports
- Red Lodge Tour & Taxi (406)425-3091
- Red Lodge Tour & Taxi provides multiple transportation services to the surrounding area including Red Lodge Mountain, Billings and Billings Airport.